As it’s been standard practice since we started, we love to get feedback from families, teachers and management.
Here is a list of the main updates over the last few months:
- Intelligent curriculum planning
- New homescreen for management and teachers
- Parental access report
- Custom archival of messages sent by parents
- Daily routines simplified and easier to document
- Documentation search optimized for speed and efficiency
- It’s now easier to add a child’s profile
- Video sharing was optimized
- App installation process was simplified
- New user profile for assistants so teachers can share the responsibilities of daily documentation
- Daily Routines automatically record the details of the user responsible for attendance, hygiene and sleep
As we all know, childcare providers have no time to waste. Therefore we doubled down on ensuring that ChildDiary is as fast as it can be with 99% of all tasks being executed in under 300 milliseconds (that’s less than a third of a second)
Do you have any suggestions on what ChildDiary should implement next? Please do contact us at email@example.com !