Following our last blog post on how communication with children is important for healthy family relationships we summarized 5 tips to help you communicating with children.
Tips for good communication with children:
- Show real interest in what they are doing/saying
- Be open, transparent and make sure your good sense of humour stands out
- Reward/reinforce good behaviour
- Ask children to repeat what you just asked
- Get on their level and make eye-contact
Looks easy? It is!
You can read about what parents look for in a childcare service in our next blog post.
Try ChildDiary today
ChildDiary is helping childcare services daily. Today is your turn.
ChildDiary is an easy to use online learning journal. Teachers can easily document children’s daily routines, observations linked to the curriculum and share notes & photos with parents.Try ChildDiary today